Background

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Madalyn turned 2...

IN JUNE!!!! How bad of a mommy am I for just now posting this? I've been enjoying my summer what more can I say. So on June 5, our little Maddie turned 2. She was so excited to eat cake and ice cream and open presents. We invited grandparents, aunts, and uncles and cousins over to celebrate one evening in the backyard. It turned out to be a beautiful night. We had a Bolt themed birthday party. (For those that don't know, Bolt is a Disney movie that she fell in love with awhile back...about a puppy.)
The cake I made for Madalyn.Opening her doll house that mommy and daddy gave her. I think it was an instant hit. She immediately opened it up on the patio and started playing with it.More fun presents. BUBBLES!A black kitty that she named "Becky". Enjoying cake with Grandpa Royce.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun party! So sad we missed it. :( And NICE job on the cake! Wow, awesome.

    ReplyDelete