Background

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blogging...Here I Come!!!

So after much coaxing from family and friends, Blogging...Here I Come!!!

I have enjoyed reading other peoples blogs for a long time, but just never thought I had the time to sit down and blog like others do. Well I soon realized that sending photos over email is not the way to go anymore, and blogging is! We have also had changes in our lives and staying updated with others is getting harder to do. So my attempt in this blog will be to update family and friends of our "happenings" here in Henderson, Nebraska. With most of my family living outside the Cornhusker borders, I hope this will keep them updated, if they so choose to read my posts.

Please do not expect me to post every day! I do have two young children, plus a daycare, and numerous other responsibilities. So if I manage once or twice a week, I'll be happy. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment