Background

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Siblings

Well this is a department that I don't know much about. I am an only child, and I always knew I would have more than one child just because I wanted them to have each other to play with. What I didn't expect was how well they get along, or at least they do right now. This is what I found in the living room the other morning. I'm guessing Ben helped Maddie with her blanket, and they were both watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Now here is where the disagreements start to come in. Papa and Nana gave this car to Ben, and I don't think he's quite ready to pass it along yet. However Maddie doesn't seem to think that there is any reason why this can't be a two-person vehicle! I think I have a lot to learn yet...


1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love both photos! They sure will have their share of ups and downs, but will always stick together, I know that for sure.

    ReplyDelete