Background

Monday, September 21, 2009

Husker Football

So a couple weeks ago I got a chance to attend my first Husker Football game. I must say I was pretty excited to get away for a day with my hubby and enjoy the beautiful weather. What I didn't plan on, was that the sun would come out and it would get hot! And that I would be sitting so close to so many people!!! I ended up having to purchase a t-shirt because I had on long sleeves and was about to faint. And I'm also not a huge football fan to begin with, so by halftime, I was pretty much done with football. We stayed for the entire game, and it took us a good hour to get back to our car and get out of town. It was a good, good day! Thanks to the Goertzen's for thinking of us and letting us have your seats. Below is a picture of where we sat...90 rows up!
Here come the HUSKERS!!!

After the first touchdown, the fans release balloons. Not sure I've ever seen so many balloons in one place before.


This picture was taken at the end of the game when the stands had cleared out. You can see the wall behind us that was the skyboxes. That's how close to the top we were.



No comments:

Post a Comment