Background

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Soybean harvest 2009

We were out at the field a few nights ago and a storm looked like it was rolling in, so I couldn't resist taking some pictures of the beautiful blue sky. I don't think we ended up getting any rain which was just fine.

Madalyn gets pretty excited these days when I say we're going to see Daddy. Last night after Jay Dee ate supper, he and Ben took a truck to the elevator and so Maddie and I stayed at the field. Apparently Maddie didn't realize daddy had left, because she took off walking up along this truck and the entire time all I heard was "Da". When she got to the front and looked up and no one was there, she turned around and looked at me with the most puzzling look. It was rather quite cute. She's definitely her Daddy's girl.
She's the little purple blob by the back trailer.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm totally in love with that stormy clouds picture! We're getting lots of rain and chilly weather it seems all of a sudden. I knew it was fall... but it's hard to let go of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to enlarge and frame the first picture of the clouds moving in. It is an awesome picture.

    ReplyDelete