Background

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Prince and Sparkle

We had a sad day in our household last week. One of our cats, Sparkle, didn't run fast enough, and met the 4-wheeled monster over by the school. So Ben is telling everyone that "Sparkle died and went to heaven". So now our other cat, Prince, has become somewhat of a nuisance. He's just so tame, and now he's very lonely, so the kids seem to be spending extra time with him. He also has become quite good at sneaking into the house when the door is open. However, this has proven to be quite helpful. When he is in the house, Madalyn is completely enamored with him and stays out of my way. So last night when we got back from the field, I let him in for a few minutes while I unloaded the car and never had an issue with Madalyn bothering me. It was wonderful! And when I came around the corner, this is what I found: He had found a comfy spot in the bottom of the bookcase and Ben was petting him. And I think I had mentioned once before how much Maddie likes her kitties. THIS is how much:
And he doesn't even care!

No comments:

Post a Comment